Hagglefoot here bringing you what are (hopefully) the best sounding abc files on the net! I just wanted to take the time to tell you how happy I am to help you make your favorite songs into abc files which you can enjoy in games that support them! I wanted to use this page to give you a bit of information that might be useful in your quest for your favorite songs.
I do requests, but there are a few things you need to know first.
- There will need to be a midi file for your song! I don’t convert mp3s. If there is no midi file then there is nothing I can do.
- Some songs don’t translate well into an abc file. Remember, we are trying to make multiple instruments sound good on just one! (Unless it is a multi-part abc)
- Songs with FX (as opposed to real instruments) or extreme bass do not come out well as an abc file.
- Abc files may sound good on one instrument but not another. If you have an abc that sounds bad try it on a different instrument before commenting.
- These abc files are tested with Starbound only. I’m not sure how they sound/work in other games! (Although they should work)
- Lastly, if you want a song converted into multi-part abc files (as in an abc for each instrument individually to be played with a band) you MUST specifically request it.
I hope this information has been helpful!
If you would like to see the songs being played, please check out this page.
I love to hear your comments and feedback about the abcs. I want them to be the best out there and am happy to make changes to make them sound better. Leave me plenty of feedback so I know how I’m doing!
If you are a Steam user and would rather make a request on there, here is the original thread to post on.